Hello! It’s Kari here today with a bunch of cards to share with the Grovehill Farms stamp set from the New Release! This set is filled with adorable characters including a bear, llama, koala bear, and rabbits. I fell in love with this set and started out making just a few cards; then I decided to make some VALENTINES with this set as well.
I have a video sharing all the details and processes of these cards. Watch it below or in HD on YouTube:
Card One: Valentine Bear
Isn’t that bear sweet? To make this card:
- Ink up the 4 layer stencil with your favorite colors (I used Grape, Flat White, and Flamingo)
- Use some glitter paste on the 4th layer (I used black Glitz Glitter Gel)
- Die cut a heart shape
- Stamp the bear image on the heart shape & color it with Alcohol markers
- Stamp the glasses on the bear with Welsh Dragon ink
- Create a mask for the bear using Masking Magic
- Ink around the heart with Grape ink; remove the mask
- Stamp the tie with Welsh Dragon ink, stamp the polka dots with Bubblegum ink
- Add the heart and tie to the card panel with foam tape
- Add the panel to a black cardstock mat and a card base
- Add clear gloss to the glasses
Card Two: Llama Love
For this Llama card, I played off the llama spelling and added an extra “L” to the second Love sentiment. I used the Heart Matrix in the background with Flat White and Flamingo ink. Then I popped up the llama with foam tape. For the Love, Love, Love die I used my favorite Stormy Metallic cardstock. Fun, right?
Card Three: Cute Koala
I printed off my own sentiment for this sweet Koala shaker card. And yes, I may have put too much glitter in this shaker card! Lol. To see how to make this card watch the video.
Card Four: This little Piggy loves you
To make this card, swipe some DecoFoil gel Duo over the Exes and Os stencil and allow to dry. Foil the X’s and O’s with red foil (I used a Minc machine). Cut a frame (I used one from my stash) and mount it to some Rollerskate Cardstock with foam tape. Glue the inside panel down. Add the piggy with foam. Add a sentiment. Super easy card, but so cute!
Card Five: Love Bunnies
I also foiled this one, this time using Summer Rainbow foil. A simple card, but so fun with those bunnies and the sparkly foil.
I hope I inspired you to create a Valentine card with these sweet critters.
I gathered a list of the supplies used so they are easy to find, using affiliate links when possible. When you purchase using these links I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you.
Be sure to check out the entire new release while you are there! Thanks for stopping by today!
P.S. Here’s a few more photos and ideas with the Grovehill Farms set: