Happy Friday, Crafty Friends! Amanda here and today, I’m going to demonstrate how easy it is to line up the stamp layering in Alex Syberia’s Hello Spring Stamp Layering Set. Spoiler alert: It’s super easy!
I have a video tutorial prepared for you today. You can view that below.
I hope that showed you how easy this set is to work with and how easy the stamp layering really is to do. I know that many people are intimidated by stamp layering sets, but this one is so simple and gives stunning results. Below are some more finished card pictures for your enjoyment.
- Maker Forte / Alex Syberia – Hello Spring Layering Stamp Set
- Maker Forte – Easy Watercolor Stamp Set
- Maker Forte – Spotlight Slimline Oval Stencil
- Maker Forte – Bubble Stroke Stencil
- Maker Forte – Color Hive – Eclipse Black Ink
- Maker Forte – Color Hive – Clear Ink
- Maker Forte – Kaleidoscope Powder – Neptune
- Maker Forte – Perfect Impression Smoosher Tool
- Maker Forte – Bubblegum Pink Cardstock
- Maker Forte – Prime Time Stamp Conditioner
- Distress Ink – Peacock Feathers
- Picket Fence Studios – SDCS: Scallop Framed Dies
- Creative Memories – old fancy corner rounder from my stash
- Stampin’ Up Inks
- Yoyo Yellow
- Pretty in Pink
- Pink Passion
- Melon Mambo
- Rose Red
- Certainly Celery
- Mellow Moss
- Always Artichoke
Thank you for joining me today! Don’t forget we’d love for your to join us at the The Crafter Party Facebook Group. If you enjoyed my project today, I would love if you would subscribe to my YouTube channel & follow me on social media!