Hello! It’s Kari here today with some sweet Hedgehog Valentines cards. Since one of the newest colors of ink this month is Flamingo, I decided to create my cards with that color as the main colorway.
I’m using the new Hedgehog Family Prickle Stamp set (which I LOVE!)
- To make this card, first ink some Flamingo Ink over the Windows Card Builder Stencil
- Leaving the Windows Card Builder stencil in place, add the Tri Peaks Stencil and Ink more Flamingo ink over the top
- Stamp a sentiment in the left top quadrant of the window
- Stamp and color some of the hedgehog images
- Fussy Cut the hedgehogs and pop them up with foam tape
- Add some stamped pink hearts
Aren’t they just the cutest?
- For the pink hearts stencil, use both Flamingo ink and Bubblegum ink. Those inks are perfect for a valentine!
- Stamp the LOVE stamp over the top using Eclipse black ink
- Quickly pour over the new Diamond Glaze embossing powder (now that’s glittery!)
- Replace the “O” with a hedgehog from the Hedgehog Family Prickle Stamp set
- Mat with Eclipse Black cardstock
I’ve gathered all the supplies here for you to make it easier. If you use these links, I may receive a small commission (at no extra cost to you). So a big thank you and hug if you use my links!
Thanks for stopping by! Happy New Year!