Hi There Snuggle Bear, Need Snuggles.
Hi, Need snuggles? Who wouldn’t want snuggles from a snuggle bear? Even winter is over and we get good weather I would still want need snuggles. I hope you do too!
Here’s what you will need:
- Splat Bear Stamp Set
- Acutely Aware Stencil
- Slimline Card Bases Ultra White Heavy Cardstock
- Broken China Distress Oxide
- Color Hive Remarkable Ink Pad Eclipse Black
- We R Memory Keepers Mini Alphabet Punch Board
- Arteza Ever Blend Ultra Art Markers
- Arteza Glitter Gel Pen
To simply make the card:
- Get one blank pre-scored slimline ultra-white heavy cardstock then fold it to make a card base and then resize it to 7 3/4 x 7 inches.
- Cut white cardstock to 3 1/4 x 7.5 inches, then prepare the background by using Acutely Aware Stencil over the surface of white cardstock with Broken China Distress Oxide. Adhere to the front of the card.
- Stamp the Splat Bear Stamp with Color Hive Eclipse Black Ink onto white cardstock three times. Color each Splat Bear using Arteza Ever Blend Ultra Art Markers with Purple, Yellow, and Green. Add Glitter Gel Pen on the sides of each image for some shine.
- Cut 3 pieces of 1 3/4 x 2 1/2 inches then use We R Memory Keeper Mini Alphabet Punch Board and cut each corner to make an oval-like shape. Use Color Hive Frappe Ink to add some distress color all around it.
- Cut 3 sets of strips of paper and adhere them together. Once dry, attached it to the back of the oval-like shape and add it to the front of the card in different ways.
- Stamp the sentiment in between. Adhere the splat bear image over the front of each shape as shown. Add some Crystal Confetti to finish.
To get the materials I used to make this card, head over to the MAKER FORTE website.
Thank you so much for stopping by and hope you like what I made today.
Stay creative friends,