Hello and welcome back! It’s Michelle here from made by michi and today I’m sharing a card using one of the stamp sets from the newest release from Maker Forte called Live Life in Full Bloom. This is such a fabulous and beautiful set, filled with a variety of sentiments and a big and bold floral and sentiment, which are perfect for a slimline card.
For my card today I did some Copic colouring, some light ink blending and a bit of heat embossing to pull it all together. This floral image and sentiment are perfect for layering on one another, as they are the same size…..it’s like they made were meant to be. This sentiment is so bold and fabulous, that it could easily take center stage and go it alone too, without any other image.
For a complete tutorial be sure to check out my video below. Thank you so very much for stopping by and I hope you all have a wonderful day and find some time to get crafty! Until next time, Michelle 🙂
- Live Life in Fuill Bloom – 6×8 stamp set (Maker Forte)
- Color Hive – reMARKable Eclipse Black Ink Pad (Maker Forte)
- Color Hive – Clear Embossing Glue Ink pad (Maker Forte)
- Rainbow Powder Polish & Clean Up Brush (Maker Forte)
- Crafters Magic Wand – Rainbow Craft Picker & Poker (Maker Forte)
- Turtley Awesome Eco Friendly Cleaning Cloth (Maker Forte)
- On the Hook Rainbow Tweezers (Maker Forte)
- Cardstock – Ultra White – Heavy Weight 110lb Cover – Slimline Card Bases (Maker Forte)
- Cardstock – Ultra White – Heavy Weight 110lb Cover – Slimline Card Fronts (Maker Forte)
- Distress Oxide Ink – Spun Sugar
- Copic markers – G00, 02, 05, R20, 81, 83 and 85
- Gold Embossing powder