Hello crafty peeps! It’s Michelle here from made.by.michi with a fun card using some fun new stencils from Maker Forte and the super cool Marshmallow paste! There is a brand new designer over at Maker Forte and she is the very talented mixed media artist Mansi of Mansi Makes. She has designed these new stencils that I really enjoyed playing with and especially when I paired them with the awesome marshmallow paste from Maker Forte. Have you tried this paste yet? It is sooo much fun!
This marshmallow paste is seriously sooo much fun! The paste is heat activated, so unlike other texture or embossing pastes, there is no waiting time for it to dry…your heat/embossing gun will heat it. And when I tell you that it expands…it REALLY does! You can get as little or as much dimension or fluff (marshmallow fluff lol) as you want with this. The more you heat it, the more it “fluffs”!
These stencils (or almost any stencil really) were perfect to pair with this paste…there is so much to be had with all of them! The sentiment I used is from the Just Because Simple Sayings and I thought that was perfect for my card….definitely lots of good vibes coming from it! I have added a video tutorial below so you can see how it all came together and to see the fluff in action.
I really hope you have enjoyed my card as much as I had fun making it! There so many other ways this paste can be used and I have lots of other ideas in mind. And as well, these stencils will most definitely be a go to supply for me from now on…so much fun!
Thanks for joining me today and hope to see you next time, Michelle
- Swirl Art Marks Square Stencil – Mansi Makes (Maker Forte)
- Dots & Dips Square Stencil – Mansi Makes (Maker Forte)
- To The Point – Teflon Bone Folder, Scorer, Creaser (Maker Forte)
- Heavyweight 110lb cover A2 Card Front (Maker Forte)
- A2 Side Fold Cardbase – (Maker Forte)
- Marshmallow Paste – Snow Flurries (Maker Forte)
- Simple Sayings Transfer Paper (Maker Forte)
- iCraft Removable Purple Tape Roll – 1.5″ x 15 yd (Maker Forte)
- Distress Oxide Inks – Wild Honey, Salvaged Patina, Crackling Campfire
- 3M foam tape
- metal palette knife