Hello my friend! Katy here with a quick and easy one layer card. Today Maker Forte and Picket Fence Studios is having an Instagram hop. Click here to head over and see all the details, start the hop and enter for your chance to win a gift card or two being offered by both companies!
Picket Fence Studios provided the Maker Forte team with a set of their Life Changing Blender Brushes and Maker Forte provided the Picket Fence Studios team with some Color Hive Inks.
I decided to focus on the small skinny detail brushes that they sent because they work GREAT with stencils. I used the Evergreens and the Rolling Hills stencils with a variety of Color Hive Inks (they will be linked below).
Check out my video tutorial below to see how this quick and easy card came together. Having trouble seeing it here on the blog, click here to watch on Youtube.
The moon stencil is from Tim Holtz and I just love how realistic it looks, don’t you? The sentiment comes from the Bold Holiday Sentiments stamp set from Maker Forte.
Listed and Linked below are all the products used in todays project. Please Note, affiliate links have been used at no cost to you. If you click a link AND make a purchase, I will receive a small commission. These earnings help to support my Youtube channel and my website. Thank you for your support.
- Maker Forte Evergreens Stencil
- Maker Forte Rolling Hills Stencil
- Maker Forte Bold Holiday Sentiments
- Color Hive Ink Neon Lights
- Color Hive Ink Blue Raspberry
- Color Hive Ink Sugar Plum
- Color Hive Ink Coronation Purple
- Color Hive Ink Cotswold Green
- Color Hive Ink Everglades
- Color Hive Ink Eclipse Black
- Heavyweight White Cardstock
- Picket Fence Studio Life Changing Blending Brushes
- Tim Holtz Moon Layering Stencils
That’s a wrap for me today, my friend! Thanks so much for joining me today and I will catch you next time.