Hello friends! Katy here with a quick and easy, clean and simple set of thank you cards. I pulled out the Boho Watercolor Elements Stamp Set and the Floating Gingkos Stamp Set to create these cards. Keep in mind that while I made these into Thank You cards, you could easily change the sentiment for a quick Birthday, Thinking of you, just a note and even sympathy.
I used Color Hive Inks in English Mustard, Bubble Tea, Icy Mist, Blue Raspberry, Neon Lights, Flat White, Red Leicester, Grand Canyon and Fog for the Boho Watercolor Elements square stamp. The Floating Gingkos and sentiment were stamped with Eclipse Black Ink.
I have a quick video tutorial for you with all the details.
Here are each of the cards up close with the ink colors used under each. Products used will be listed at the end of the post.
Products Used. Please Note, affiliate links have been used at no cost to you. If you click a link AND make a purchase, I will receive a small commission. These earnings help to support my Youtube channel and my website. Thank you for your support.
- Floating Gingkos Stamp Set
- Boho Watercolor Elements Stamp Set
- Color Hive Ink English Mustard
- Color Hive Ink Bubble Tea
- Color Hive Ink Icy Mist
- Color Hive Ink Blue Raspberry
- Color Hive Ink Neon Lights
- Color Hive Ink Fog
- Color Hive Ink Flat White
- Color Hive Ink Red Leicester
- Color Hive Ink Grand Canyon
- Color Hive Ink Eclipse Black
- Heavyweight White Cardstock
- 1/4 inch double sided adhesive
- MISTI Stamping Tool
- Sizzix Sticky Grid
- MISTI Creative Corners
- Bone Folder
- Smoosher Tool
That wraps it up for me today. I have a few color combos that are my favorite, how about you? Leave me a comment and let me know.
Thanks for joining me today. I will catch you next time!