Hello friends! Katy here with a quick and easy masculine card for any occasion. I have found the best way to create a masculine card is by starting with a color theme or color combination. For todays project I chose cream, tan and brown color family.
I used the Distressed Plaid, Alphabet Tiles and I Adore You Stamp Sets from Maker Forte with Versafine Clair Fallen Leaves and Brilliance Moonlight White to create a small tag as my focal point and then used the Tim Holtz 3D Lumber Embossing Folder for a backdrop.
I have a video tutorial for you below and if you have trouble watching here on the blog, click here to watch on Youtube.
I love the look of rustic cards for any occasion and this didn’t disappoint. You can easily replace the “You’re Wonderful” sentiment with Happy Anniversary, Happy Birthday, Just Because, or even Thinking Of You. Lots of options that can work interchangeably.
Products used in todays project. Please Note, affiliate links have been used at no cost to you. If you click a link AND make a purchase, I will receive a small commission. These earnings help to support my Youtube channel and my website. Thank you for your support.
- Maker Forte & Alex Syberia I Adore You Stamp Set
- Maker Forte Distress Plaid Stamp Set
- Maker Forte Alphabet Tile Stamp Set
- 1/4 inch double sided adhesive
- foam squares
- Bone Folder
- Smoosher Tool
- MISTI Stamping Tool
- Sizzix Sticky Grid
- Brilliance Moonlight White Ink
- Versafine Clair Fallen Leaves
- Gina K Designs Ivory Layering Cardstock
- Gina K Designs Dark Chocolate
- FSJ Oatmeal Cookie Cardstock (Kraft)
- Sheer Shimmer Spritz Gold
- May Arts Ivory Jute Twine
- Waffle Flower Swatch Tag Die
- Glue Dots
- Tim Holtz 3D Lumber Embossing Folder
Alright friends, that wraps it up for me. Thanks for joining me today and I will see you next time.