Do you love music? What’s your favorite music to listen to? I scatter music at home at all times. If I have to answer these questions, yes I love music so much, I also love to listen to and sing too! My favorite music is Pop, R, and B, Mellow, actually all types of music. I can’t pick a favorite but so far that’s what I can think of.
Today’s project features the Spread What Matters Stamp Set with the One Step At A Time Rubber Stamp. They work well together, especially with several beautiful Color Hive Inks. They compliment each other and then add some sparkle then it is more amazing!
Supplies I used to make this card:
- Spread What Matters Stamp Set
- One Step At A Time Rubber Stamp
- Color Hive Blueberry Cheesecake Ink Pad
- Color Hive Hyde Park Ink Pad
- Color Hive Coral Keys Ink Pad
- Color Hive Eclipse Black Remarkable Ink Pad
- Kaleidoscope Powder – Neptune Interference
- Crown Jewel Gems – Tartan Teal
- A2 Top Fold Card Base – Perfect Fold, Scored
Steps for Creating this Card:
- First, I stamped the One Step At A Time Rubber Stamp onto cut a piece of an A2 Top Fold Card Base using the Color Hive Eclipse Black.
- Next, I started blending the Color Hives Blueberry Cheesecake and Hyde Park Ink Pads then set them aside. Left it for a few minutes to dry then sprayed it with my favorite concoction – the combo of Kaleidoscope Powder Neptune Interference and water. Then, I cut it down to 2 x 4.75 inches.
- Then, I trimmed a Kraft cardstock to 4 x 5.25 inches as my panel and popped it over an A2 white card base. Scored in the middle and side fold.
- Next, I stamped the image with music with Color Hive Hyde Park and Coral Keys Ink Pad to achieve an orange look color.
- After that, I adhered the trimmed image One Step At A Time to the card panel with some strong glue.
- Then, I stamped “Scatter Music” from the Spread What Matters Stamp Set directly onto the panel with Color Hive Eclipse Black Remarkable Ink Pad.
- Finally, I added a few Crown Jewel Gems – Tartan Teal.
I hope you enjoyed my project and thank you for joining me today. Don’t forget to visit Maker Forte Shop for the supplies used and other amazing products.