Hi friends! This is DT Marj and I’m glad to be back here and I’m also glad to see you all here. For the past few months I have dealt with some problems and I cannot Thank you all enough for being there for me. However and whatever help you have given me mattered to me. You are all so kind and I really cannot express how thankful and grateful I am.
Today’s card is all about how I feel and it is really not enough.
For my project, I used the Spread What Matter Stamp Set. I also used the Color Hives Frappe, Tartan Teal, and Bubble Tea. To achieve a smooth finish of the colors, I used the Picket Fences Blending Brushes.
Supplies I used to make this card:
- Spread What Matters Stamp Set
- Color Hive Eclipse Black Remarkable Ink Pad
- A2 Top Fold Card Base – Perfect Fold, Scored
- Color Hive Tartan Teal
- Color Hive Frappe
- Color Hive Bubble Tea
Steps for Creating this Card:
- First, I stamped the Spread What Matter Stamp Set onto a white cardstock using the Color Hive Eclipse Black.
- Next, I started blending the Color Hives Bubble Tea, Tartan Teal and Frappe Ink Pads using the Picket Fence Blending brush.
- Then, popped it over an A2 white card base. Scored in the middle and side fold.
- Next, I stamped the sentiment directly to the card using the Color Hive Remarkable Eclipse Black.
- Finally, I added sprayed it with my favorite concoction water and Neptune Interference Kaleidoscope Powder.
I hope you enjoyed my project and thank you for joining me today. Don’t forget to visit Maker Forte Shop for the supplies used and other amazing products.