Hello my fellow crafty friends! I hope you’re all having a nice week so far! I have been super excited to share these 2 cards I made with the Hello Spring Layering Stamp and am so excited I can finally share them with you!
For the video tutorial, click here.
I love this stamp set SO much! It makes it so easy to create a flower that has so much dimension! You only have to follow the order that the stamp set shows you! The bloom is labeled A1, A2, and A3. The leaves are labeled B1, B2, and B3. The stem has 1 image, as does the inside of the flower.
To see the video tutorial in full, click here.
Here are the step-by-step instructions on using the stamp:
1. Stamp the outline of the flower with Color Hive Eclipse Black Ink.
2. Stamp your sentiment.
3. Stamp the A1 image (the flower) with your lightest shade. I used Pink Champagne.
4. Stamp the image labeled A2 with your midtone. I used Pucker Up.
5. Stamp the A3 image, with your darkest shade. I used Sangria.
6. Stamp the inside of your flower with a different color. I used Catching Rays.
7. Stamp your stem. I used In the Park.
8. Stamp your B1 color with your lightest shade. I used Mint to Be.
9. Stamp your B2 image with your midtone color. I used In the Park.
10. Stamp your B3 image with the darkest shade of ink. I used Mardi Gras.
11. Color the inside of your flower with a gold metallic pen. There IS a stamp included in the stamp set you can use instead!
12. Add some bling! I used Crown Jewels with my Magic Wand Tool.
The Hello Spring Layering Stamp is super easy to use, can’t you tell!?